[icon Discussions] Attachments Problem Resolved

  • From: "Bob Martin" <kc3fi@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ICON Discuss" <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2011 15:41:45 -0400

Thanks Chase and Fred. This one was user lack of information. I read manuals
but this got by. First, BP reads my incoming messages from their beginning
so I only know if there is an attachment if the message informs me. With the
message which caused my concern as it had detailed instructions, I went to
the View Headers choice and there was noAttachments field . I sent myself a
couple of emails with attachments just now and the directions from Chase
work just fine. By the way, I didn't get the original message so Fred
forwarded it to me.

Thanks Again, and Best Regards:
Bob Martin

EchoLink Node - 55127