[icon-discuss] Additional Games for the Braille+ and iCon

  • From: "MICHAEL MCCARTY" <mmccarty@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2007 16:09:51 -0400

I wish the files we need to install things were easier to find on the support
website.  You can click on links and go around in circles before finding the
right link to download the files.  Can we clean this up a bit?

Michael McCarty
Fred's Head Database Coordinator
American Printing House for the Blind
Phone: 502 899-2396
Fax: 502 899-2363
Skype: mbmccarty
www.aph.org
www.FredsHeadCompanion.blogspot.com

>>> MMCDONALD@xxxxxxx 09/06/07 09:40AM >>>
That is the source code for hangman.  Here is a link to the ipk file which can
be installed through file explorer:

http://tech.aph.org/mm/files/hangman_0.1.0_arm.ipk

Mike

>>> staceyr75@xxxxxxxxxxxxx 09/06/07 09:34AM >>>
HI Michael,
I got th file.  It says it's hangman.tar.gz.  Is this some sort of zip file?
Feel free to write off list if you wish. Put games or hangman in the
subject.  I have it on my pc, but if it's a zip file I don't know where to
go from here.

Stacey and GEB dog Chesley

staceyr75@xxxxxxxxxxxxx