[icon-discuss] Re: Adding music from cassettes to Braille Plus

  • From: "Steve Dresser" <s.dresser@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 14:41:27 -0400

Sharon,

You can also edit the file information by selecting the file in either Windows Explorer or My Computer and pressing Alt-Enter to bring up the file properties. You'll see a tabbed dialog box where you should press Control-tab until you hear "Summary." Tab until you hear "advanced >" and press the space bar to activate this button. Then, press shift-tab, which puts you in a list box containing several items including artist, track number, genre, and several more. When you have filled in the items you want, tab to OK and press Enter to save what you've done. Richard's method is simpler, but you can use my method if you happen to be on a computer where Goldwave isn't available.

Steve

----- Original Message ----- From: "Sharon" <mt281820@xxxxxxxxxxx>