[icon-discuss] Accessing our online trainings thrugh RSS.

  • From: "Jenny Axler" <jaxler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 10:43:07 -0800

Thanks to Bob Acosta for obtaining and sharing this information with me.  I'm
sending to the list both because it responds to an indivdual users question,
and also because it gives information that will allow you to receive our online
trainings as a podcast if you wish.

http://accessibleworld.org

http://accessibleworld.org