[icon-discuss] Re: A Desired Enhancement to the Email Client

  • From: "Richard Turner" <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 18:01:37 -0700

Hi,
That is a good suggestion.
I had set up two accounts and created a folder for one account to go into
and set up a filter to do that, but that still meant down loading all the
messages from both accounts.
Your idea would be an easier one to cope with.  Though, I'm impressed with
the speed of down loading e-mail, nevertheless, I too wouldn't want to have
to down load a ton while on vacation.

Richard

---