[ICEVI-Europe] Notice of Spam/Scam Email Requests

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: Icevi Ec <icevi-ec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Icevi Europe <icevi-europe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Icevi-e Contacts <icevi-e-contacts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2021 16:55:11 +0100

Dear Members & Non-Members of ICEVI-Europe,

It has been brought to the attention of the ICEVI-Europe President, Dr John Ravenscroft, that Spam/Scam emails are sent out to certain ICEVI-Europe board members and possibly also to other individuals. At first glance, it may appear as if they are from Dr John Ravenscroft _(see examples below in italic text)_, however, they are sent from various, false email addresses that do not belong to him.

The spam/scam emails are sent with the intention of requesting the recipient to send payment information and funds as urgent support to the ICEVI-Europe President & board. Please take note of these scam emails and delete them. Do not answer to these emails, give your bank account information, or transfer any funds requested.

If you are in doubt about the validity of the email that you may have received, please contact Dr John Ravenscroft for confirmation at his official email address: john.ravenscroft@xxxxxxxx

Thank you in advance for your understanding and attention with this matter.

Best Wishes,

Martha Gyftakos

Executive Assistant  to the Presidency of ICEVI-Europe

_John Ravenscroft <_presidentfourth@gmail.com_>_

_To:<email recipient>_

_Subject: Support_

"_Dear [ ],_

How are you? I have a personal request for you to assist me with.Let me know
when you will be available..Busy at the moment but I will look up to your email.

_Best Regards,_

_John"_

_John Ravenscroft <_mlittleg007@gmail.com_>_

_To:<email recipient>_

_Subject: Urgent Need._

_"Hello [ ],_

_ _

_I need you to help me take care of something urgent. Kindly let me know when you are available so i can send you more details._

_ _

_Thanks,_

_Dr John Ravenscroft"_