[ICEVI-Europe] Invitation to The International Conference on Early Childhood Intervention held May 15-16, 2023

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: Icevi Europe <icevi-europe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2023 12:32:36 +0100

Dear Members and Non-Members of ICEVI-Europe,

On behalf of our member organization, Společnost pro ranou péči, z. s, we draw your attention to the below invitation of their upcoming event, The International Conference on Early Childhood Intervention, titled "Building Bridges Together”, which they are organizing together with The European Association on Early Childhood Intervention EURLYAID.

The Conference will be held on May 15-16, 2023 in Prague.  The goal of the conference is to exchange information on recent research and international practice in ECI.

We hope that many of you will be able to attend and participate in this interesting conference!

For further information, please visit the conference website at: www.eciprague.com

Best regards,

Dr John Ravenscroft

Professor and Chair of Childhood Visual Impairment

President of ICEVI-Europe