[icevi-e-contacts] reminder call for papers

  • From: "Andrea Hathazi" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "ahathazi" for DMARC)
  • To: "icevi-e-contacts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <icevi-e-contacts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "icevi-ec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <icevi-ec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "icevi-europe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <icevi-europe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Icevi Europe Webmaster <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2015 18:08:32 +0000 (UTC)

Dear Colleagues and Friends,

We are in the process of developing the next ICEVI European Newsletter, the
December issue. We are inviting you to send us articles, materials,
announcements of followingevents so that the Newsletter enriches with all your
contributions and experiences. You are invited to send your materials until the
30th of November 2015.

Best wishes,

Andrea Hathazi
ahathazi@xxxxxxxxx
Coordinator of ICEVI European Newsletter