[icevi-e-contacts] R: Re: Necessary Update of the Educator List

  • From: "Ufficio Esteri" <inter@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icevi-e-contacts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2013 09:17:03 +0100

Dear Ms Gyftakos,

We will be able to submit the updated list of the Italian subscribers to The
Educator at the beginning of next year.

Best regards,

Manuela Esposito

International Relations Office

Italian Union of the Blind and Partially Sigthed

38, via Borgognona

00187 Rome, Italy

Tel: +39 0669988388/375

Fax: +39 0669988328