[icevi-e-contacts] ICEVI Newsletter

  • From: "Andrea Hathazi" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "ahathazi@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: "icevi-e-contacts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <icevi-e-contacts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "icevi-europe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <icevi-europe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Panagiota Leotsakou <bleotsakou@xxxxxxxxx>, Martha Gyftakos <mgyftakos@xxxxxxxxx>, Mary Lee <maryblee2000@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Martina Kobolková <kobolkova@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2014 05:39:30 -0700

Dear Colleagues and Friends,

we are in the process of developing the next  ICEVI European Newsletter.
We are inviting you to send us articles, materials, announcements of
following events so that the Newsletter enriches with alll your
contributions and experiences. You are invited to send your materials
until the 30th of October.

Best wishes,

Andrea Hathazi
ahathazi@xxxxxxxxx
Coordinator of ICEVI European Newsletter