[icebtac] Re: new Tactile Graphics products from APH

  • From: "Robert Jaquiss" <rjaquiss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icebtac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2006 11:59:36 -0600

Hello:

     VIEW International Foundation has produced a new tactile book; Touch The
Sun. The book features 16 tactile illustrations that are also in color. The
tactile illustrations are Thermoformed plastic. It was a challenge to get the
printing on the plastic to line up with the embossing. The text pages are
Braille and print. I will send a complimentary copy of Touch The Sun to the
ICEBTAC committee members. Please send me your postal addresses. The book is
also for sale on http://www.amazon.com for about $24 U. S.

Regards,

Robert Jaquiss, Executive Director
VIEW International Foundation