[ibis-users] Asian IBIS Summit (Shanghai) - Agenda

  • From: "Bob Ross" <bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ibis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "IBIS-users" <ibis-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2015 15:54:14 -0700

All:

Attached is the tentative Agenda for a full meeting with 10

presentations. We look forward to seeing you in Shanghai.

Registration information is at the end.

Lance and Bob

A S I A N I B I S S U M M I T I N F O R M A T I O N

Time/Date: 8:15 - 17:30, Monday, November 9, 2015

Location: Parkyard Hotel Shanghai

699 Bibo Road

Zhangjiang Hi-Tech Park

Shanghai 201203

P.R. China

Rooms: Ballroom ABC (Look for signs)

Sponsors: Huawei Technologies (Primary)

IO Methodology

Keysight Technologies

Synopsys

Teledyne LeCroy

ZTE Corporation

I B I S S U M M I T M E E T I N G A G E N D A

8:15 SIGN IN

- Vendor Tables Open at 8:30

8:45 WELCOME

- Li, JinJun

(Huawei Technologies, PRC)

- LaBonte, Mike (Chair, IBIS Open Forum)

(Signal Integrity Software (SiSoft) USA)

9:00 IBIS Chair's Report

LaBonte, Mike (Signal Integrity Software (SiSoft), USA)

9:25 Introducing IBIS Version 6.1

Mirmak, Michael (Intel Corporation, USA)

9:45 Enabling Full Power-aware Bus Simulation with Non-IBIS

Device Model - A Kit Using IBIS [External Model]

Liang, Skipper (Cadence Design Systems, ROC)

10:35 BREAK (Refreshments and Vendor Tables)

10:55 A Practical DOE Application in Statistical SI Analysis

Using IBIS & How Can We Make IBIS Work Beyond Best

Case/Worst Case?

Shi*, Feng; Ekholm**, Anders; Mahmod**, Zilwan and

Zhang*, David (Ericsson, *PRC, **Sweden)

11:25 IBIS Interconnect BIRD Update

Katz, Walter (Signal Integrity Software (SiSoft), USA)

12:00 FREE BUFFET LUNCH (Hosted by Sponsors)

- Vendor Tables

13:30 FEC Applications for 25Gb/s Serial Link Systems

Guo, Tao; Zhu, ShunLin (ZTE Corporation, PRC)

14:00 PAM4 System Simulation Using AMI Models

Rao, Fangyi (Keysight Technologies, USA)

14:30 Some Results for General K-table Extraction Proposal

Using SPICE

Ross*, Bob; Chen**, XueFeng

(*Teraspeed Labs, USA, **Synopsys, PRC)

15:00 BREAK (Refreshments and Vendor Tables)

15:20 IBIS Simulation Case Study: Unexpected Glitch and

Using C_fixture, Wang, Lance (IO Methodology, USA)

15:50 Laplace Transform Time Response Utility

Ross, Bob (Teraspeed Labs, USA)

16:20 DISCUSSION

17:20 CONCLUDING ITEMS

17:30 END OF IBIS SUMMIT MEETING