[ibis-macro] Re: questions about Init input parameter string

  • From: "Muranyi, Arpad" <Arpad_Muranyi@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ibis-macro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2010 10:41:00 -0700

This may be a sensitive subject, but I would like to
request that we should refrain from making references
to Opal in IBIS specification related discussions
until the logistics and relationship between IBIS
and Opal have been worked out.

At this point Opal has nothing to do with the IBIS
specification in an official sense.  The discussion
that was started at the last IBIS Summit was left
in an unfinished state and I feel that until some
of the logistics are cleared up or decided, we should
refrain from using Opal as a guideline or reference
for specification related discussions.

Sincerely,