[ibis-macro] Re: [ibis-ami-toolkit] Re: Cadence IBIS-AMI toolkit, bits_file input

  • From: "Todd Westerhoff" <twesterh@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ibis-ami-toolkit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <ibis-macro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2008 21:31:19 -0500

Thanks, Ambrish!

This was the format I originally tried but couldn't get to work.  Knowing this
was the correct
format allowed me to find the actual problem, which was that I had the
waveform_start_time value set
to a time that was longer than the number of bits in the input file .

I'm up and running now, with excellent correlation between the two toolkits so
far.

Todd.

Todd Westerhoff
VP, Software Products