[ibis-macro] Re: Tuesday Presentation

  • From: Gregory R Edlund <gedlund@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: IBIS-ATM <ibis-macro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, ibis-macro-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2012 12:43:47 -0500

Here is my action item from last week.  I expect updates to follow.

Mike, could you also post this file?  Title = Package Model Test Cases
090412

(See attached file: Package_Model_Test_Cases_090412.zip)

Greg Edlund
Senior Engineer
Signal Integrity and System Timing
IBM Systems & Technology Group
3605 Hwy. 52 N  Bldg 050-3
Rochester, MN 55901

From:   "Muranyi, Arpad" <Arpad_Muranyi@xxxxxxxxxx>
To:     IBIS-ATM <ibis-macro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:   09/04/2012 10:03 AM
Subject:        [ibis-macro] Re: Tuesday Presentation
Sent by:        ibis-macro-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Walter, and Everyone,

I made another version of your IBIS file in which I
implemented the same package and on-die interconnect
using the concepts in BIRDs I wrote (see attachment).
I will explain all the details in the ATM teleconference
today, but I would like to encourage everyone to take a
look before the meeting if possible to be familiar with
the content.

Mike L.,

Could you please post the attachment to the ATM reflector?
Give it the following title:  “Package modeling syntax
comparison, example 1”.  For the author you could put both
of our names there.

Also, I consider this to fulfill the AR I had to write a
complete example to illustrate my proposals.