[ibis-macro] Re: Question on PWL building block implementations

  • From: "Mike LaBonte (milabont)" <milabont@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ibis-macro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2005 14:08:41 -0500

I prefer to extend the final slope. That gives maximum flexibility,
since it can be used to mimic HE too.

About triggered sources, is this the Cadence "DATAPOINTS timecoeff ..."
format we are talking about? We would need to have the description in
front of us, and it's up to Cadence whether or not that's OK.

Mike