[ibis-macro] New AMI flow diagram uploaded

  • From: "Muranyi, Arpad" <Arpad_Muranyi@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "IBIS-ATM" <ibis-macro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2009 06:37:27 -0700

Hello everyone,

This is to inform you that an updated version of my
graphical representation of the proposed IBIS-AMI
flows have been uploaded to the IBIS-ATM web site:

http://www.vhdl.org/pub/ibis/macromodel_wip/archive/20090930/arpadmurany
i/AMI%20Flows%202/AMI_Flows_2.pdf

I added two additional slides at the end to show the
flow that was verbally proposed in our discussion in
the last ATM teleconference on 9/29/2009.  I checked
with Walter to be sure that I got everything right,
and he is in full agreement with what is shown on
these slides.

Please study them carefully and be ready to comment
on them in the next meeting or via email on this
email reflector.  Remember, this is what the future
IBIS specification may end up with if no one raises
any concern.

Also, please remember that in the last teleconference
it was requested that at least six EDA vendors should
be actively studying these proposed flows and express
their views about them.  So I would like to make a
special plea to the representatives of

- Agilent
- Ansoft
- Cadence
- Mentor
- Sigrity
- SiSoft

to speak up and either give your approval or disapproval,
or ask questions or write comments so we could have a
specification that is truly serving the need of the
entire SI industry.