[ibis-macro] Re: IBIS-ATM teleconference - Agenda for 6/30/2009, Re. AMI Related Questions

  • From: "Walter Katz" <wkatz@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Arpad_Muranyi@xxxxxxxxxx>, "IBIS-ATM" <ibis-macro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 14:44:00 -0400

Arpad,

"Default" was added at the very end of developing the BIRD, and the BIRD was
not carefully reviewed to handle the combinations of
Value/Corner/List/Range/Increment and Default. There are a number of these
inconsistencies that we found, and we intended them to be a part of AMI
clarification, and improvement BIRD.

The following statement is False.

"Also, both Init_Returns_Impulse and GetWave_Exists cannot be True
simultaneously."

They can be both True simultaneously.

303.449-2308
Mobile 720.333-1107