[ibis-macro] IBIS-ATM teleconference - Agenda for 1/8/2008

  • From: "Muranyi, Arpad" <Arpad_Muranyi@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "IBIS-ATM" <ibis-macro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2008 18:48:26 -0800

Audio
=====
Voice dial-in:    (800) 637-5822
International: +1 (647) 723-3937
Access Code:            685-0440

Web
===
Click Here to Join Live Meeting
https://www.livemeeting.com/cc/sisoft/join?id=NKQQN3&role=attend&pw=TP8j
%23-%25%7E5

FIRST TIME USERS: To save time before the meeting, check your
system to make sure it is compatible with Microsoft Office Live
Meeting.

Agenda
======

1) Opens
2) Call for any related patent disclosures
3) Review of ARs:

AR: AMI BIRD authors meet to prove AMI BIRD can handle Mellitz cases
AR: Mike S send non-proprietary information on studies he performed

Old ARs:

- EDA vendors:  Please check internally about the preference of your
  company regarding how we should proceed with the features proposed
  for differential models.  Should we handle this in a quick and easy
  way or a cleaner but somewhat more involved way?

- Michael M.:  Sketch new IBIS interconnect plan

- Walter: Coordinate completion of true diff BIRD draft
          - in progress
- Michael M.: Draft Eye keywords for true diff BIRD
- Randy:  Draft derating keywords for true diff BIRD

- Arpad:  Write parameter passing syntax proposal (BIRD draft)
          for *-AMS models in IBIS that is consistent with the
          parameter passing syntax of the AMI models
          - not done

- TBD:    Propose a parameter passing syntax for the SPICE
          [External ...] also?

- Arpad:  Review the documentation (annotation) in the macro libraries.
          - deferred until a demand arises or we have nothing else to do

4)  AMI Model Critical Mass and Marketing (D. Telian)

5)  Continue the discussion on the differential model feature additions
proposal