[ibis-macro] FW: IBIS standardization of Spice

  • From: "Muranyi, Arpad" <Arpad_Muranyi@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "IBIS-ATM" <ibis-macro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2009 14:08:10 -0700

Hello everyone,

Samuel Mertens will give us a presentation in the upcoming
IBIS-ATM meeting on the efforts of the Compact Model Council
on SPICE standardization.  The presentation has been uploaded
to the IBIS-ATM web site with his permission.

http://www.vhdl.org/pub/ibis/macromodel_wip/archive/20090410/samuelmerte
ns/Compact%20Model%20Council%20presentation/CMC_Spice_Language_IBIS.pdf

I hope we will have a good turnout so we can ask him lots
of (tough - just kidding) questions...