[ibis-macro] Re: Comments on BIRD 145 AMI_Resolve Dependency BIRD

  • From: "Muranyi, Arpad" <Arpad_Muranyi@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: IBIS-ATM <ibis-macro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2013 06:58:40 +0000

Walter,

This is supposed to be comments on BIRD 155 (not BIRD 145),
correct?

Regarding:  "We have spent about 50 man hours on this, and how using (Usage
Dep) affects other BIRDS (e.g. BIRD 160 is still not resolved),"
as far as I can tell, the questions we are discussing in BIRD 155
related to BIRD 160 would still be the same regardless whether we
had "Usage Dep", or "Dependency_Usage Out".  So I don't see how we
would have saved that many man hours by calling it a different name.