[ibis-macro] Re: BIRD121.1 - Questions/Comments?

  • From: "Walter Katz" <wkatz@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <milabont@xxxxxxxxx>, "'IBIS-ATM'" <ibis-macro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 11:43:52 -0400 (EDT)

Mike,

A nose by any other name still smells. I will leave it up to the committee
to decide what the names should be.

The Current Working Directory (CWD) is the CWD for the simulation.
Typically, the CWD is the directory where the simulation deck is, although
it can be some other directory in the project.

DLLPath is the directory where the .ibs file (and .ami and .dll and
supporting files) reside.

The DLL can find the CWD of the simulation, not the directory where the
DLL resides.

Walter