[ibis-interconn] Unsubscribe instructions...

  • From: "Mirmak, Michael" <michael.mirmak@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ibis-interconn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2008 17:45:08 -0700

If you are receiving this e-mail message, you are on the
"ibis-interconn" mailing list.  The list is intended for questions,
announcements and discussions related to the IBIS Ad Hoc Interconnect
Task Group (http://www.eda.org/ibis/adhoc/interconnect/).

To reduce potentially unwanted e-mail traffic and keep the list
up-to-date, I will send out brief regular reminders of unsubscribe
procedures.

If you are not interested in receiving messages from the list, please
follow the instructions below or write to me directly and request
removal.

- To unsubscribe, simply visit
//www.freelists.org/list/ibis-interconn, fill in the your e-mail
address, select "Unsubscribe" from the pulldown menu, and click OK. You
can also write to ibis-interconn-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the subject
"unsubscribe".

Though the list was instituted to save typing and maintenance of
individual contact lists, moving to a more strict "opt-in" approach
brings us in-line with common corporate privacy and communication
policies.  Note that all subscription requests require confirmation
("double opt-in") before the user is subscribed.  Starting with this
message, a standard footer will appear in all ibis-interconn list
messages, containing unsubscribe instructions.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions or comments.  Thank
you!

- Michael Mirmak