[ibis-interconn] Draft 6 of the Touchstone2 Specification

  • From: "Mirmak, Michael" <michael.mirmak@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ibis-interconn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 21:28:16 -0700

Here for your review is draft 6 of the Touchstone2 specification.  The
format has not yet been changed, as I would like to get the technical
and most of the editorial fixes done before we radically alter its
appearance.

We will discuss this in our meeting next week.  Comments are welcome.

- MM

 <<touchstone_spec2_draft6_markup.pdf>>  <<touchstone_spec2_draft6.pdf>>