[ibis-editorial] Re: Updated keyword hierarchy and keyword descriptions...

  • From: "Muranyi, Arpad" <Arpad_Muranyi@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ibis-editorial@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2011 21:29:13 -0800

Mike,

I like the hierarchy drawing a lot better now, but being

as nitpicky as I am, I wonder whether the test could be

at the end of the branch lines, not above?  And then I

would put the keyword to the end of the line and list its

subparameters (if any) below the keyword starting in a new

line.

The keyword descriptions format looks better, in the

direction of my previous comments, but I wonder if the

font differences could be made more noticeable.  I really

had to zoom in and concentrate to notice what is going

on with the fonts.  We could probably discuss this on

the phone easier than in email, though, and I admit, I

am getting really pick about this now...

Thanks,

Arpad