[ibis-editorial] Re: Strategy statement...

  • From: "Bob Ross" <bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ibis-editorial@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2011 18:04:00 -0700

Michael:

I think we need to clarify some of the bullet items for 5.1.

Most major sections are equivalent to chapters.  Each major "section"

should start on a new page for readability.

Somewhere in the future flow (after 5.1?) , we need to add some document

format rules for the IBIS-AMI section so that we are on the same

page for that item.  Each reserved parameter might be treated in

a manner similar to a keyword.

Bob