[ibis-editorial] Re: FW: Queries (Set 1) V6.0 spec

  • From: "Bob Ross" <bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ibis-editorial@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2014 11:03:07 -0700

Michael:

Good points, but the Spec does not say anything about cases that are

possible from badly written tools.  I do not know whether ".." by itself,

or only ".." combinations in the path specification should be prohibited.

Or we just rely on the fact that the developer will encode meaningful

path decisions.

There could be other infinite loop possibilities and also potentially
useful

possibilities with some combination of "../xyz"

Bob