[ibis-editorial] Consolidated IBIS 5.1 reformat document draft, v0.110

  • From: "Mirmak, Michael" <michael.mirmak@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ibis-editorial@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ibis-editorial@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2012 14:29:15 +0000

Enclosed please find "clean" and markup copies of a consolidated IBIS 5.1
reformat document, based on Lou's recent submission but now including all
approved BIRDs and implementing many of the changes we discussed at the last
meeting.

Lots of work remains, but this version should make our remaining format choices
much more clear.

-          MM