[ibis-ami-toolkit] Doubts on IBIS-AMI

  • From: Yagya Dutt Mishra <ygdutt86.2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ibis-ami-toolkit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 May 2012 14:25:23 +0530

Very good afternoon to all of you !

1) I have just downloaded the IBIS-AMI toolkit.
   I am unable to understand the code of the receiver part (provided by cadence)
   I would really appreciated if I get the explanation of how the
finite tap DFE is coded.

2) Description of functions AMI-init() , AMI_getwave and AMI_close()
and other variables in Ver 5.0 doc are too confusing.
   A little bit easier explanation is requested from my side..

Regards :)
--
Yagya Dutt Mishra
B.Tech Final Year