[ian-reeds-games] tactical battle latest issues

  • From: shaun everiss <sm.everiss@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2013 14:08:46 +1200

Hi.
I just updated to 1.13 dev 28.
many issues exist with this update.
in just about every map allan has done cobold, zombie one shot wanders and the starship battles maps there are now script errors that make these maps no good to play at all. also the starship battles template took no time to download so I suspect it was not even completed as it took ages more to download so maybe its missing sfx or something. when trying to update the game to the latest version on both my xp and 7 boxes the game complains that its unable to update the update.exe file, because of an acception, in that from the screen message its unable to open access to update.exe to update which is strange.
it never had issue before.
unfortunately there is no error log in the root of the game directory and to update that hmmm. also on my win7 system the cobold dungeon never appears to be updated just my xp system.
no idea why this is.
a lot of the maps that use scripts have script file not found errors.