[ian-reeds-games] starship template user guide

  • From: "Allan Thompson" <allan1.thompson@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "ian-reeds-games@freelist" <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2014 13:37:59 -0400

Ok,
I got a user guide for the starship template map pack. Hopefully it will be
useful.
I put it into the map pack, cause the map pack doesn't take long to
download.

I got rid of the shakedown cruise map, since a lot of it was missing for
some reason and it was unplayable. I am not sure what happened to  those
missing pieces and intro, but I am chalking it up to gremlins, grin.

The other maps are still there, as is.
I would like to eventually move them over to either the current map pack for
starship battles, or the new borg one I will work on after starcraft. I
guess I will cross that bridge when I get to it.

al

"The truth will make you free"
Jesus Christ of Nazareth 33AD