[ian-reeds-games] Re: star wars the clone wars between shadows and darkness error

  • From: Craig Brett <craigbrett17@xxxxxxx>
  • To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2014 23:39:30 +0000

I think you're using either the wrong version of the map pack or of my scripts. One of the two. When Ian comes back and can do a full release of things, hopefully it'll get everyone on the same page.

Regards,

Craig

On 27/01/2014 20:39, Cathrine Røksland wrote:
I thought I was using version 2, but I'm unsure now. Here's the error I got:
Error in script.
Calling Context: move_other_unit
Filename: CB.js
Line: 30