[ian-reeds-games] save game problem

  • From: "Allan Thompson" <allan1.thompson@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "ian-reeds-games@freelist" <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2013 22:00:34 -0500

Ok, this is a little weird to explain.

I had a kobold game running. I had to save it and come back to it later.
I left the game/map running.

I come back, I decide to reolad the map. No problmes, everything is normal.

I get called away, so I shut everything down. I come back later and  reload the
game from the main menu.

All my actions  had been restored. I couldn't be sure I remembered this right,
so I spent all my actions, then savedt he game, shut everything down, turned
back on the game and from the main menu reloaded the kobold game. All the
actions where resotred, even though I had saved after the actions were spent.

Someone double check this. I don't know if it is my map, or the game itself or
what.