[ian-reeds-games] replace_terrain bug

  • From: Carlos Macintosh <sleepio1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2016 11:36:09 +0000

Hi, the replace_terrain flag for skills no longer replaces tiles without
terrain when using the none keyword. It works in all other cases though.
So like
replace_terrain none|quicksand
doesn't actually replace a tile with no terrain on it to quicksand anymore.

On 1/16/2016 9:13 PM, anthony wrote:

this gave me a few ideas. they are suggestions, so let me know what you think
of it. has any one read the "mistborn" series by "brandon sanderson?" they
are interesting and a great read. but the point is, i was thinking of doing
an arcade style thing to take advantage of the multiplayer. it would be
player virsus player, each having a set of skills or powers based on the
trilogy which include:

leaping squares
ability to attract things to you so that they are obstacles to the apponent
push the apponent
increase your strength
things of the sort
if someone wants the powers in the trilogy let me know and i'll explain them
with more detetail.

if this arcade style is not possible i do not know
that is why i need some input
let me know your thoughts

-----
You can unsubscribe from this list by sending email to
ian-reeds-games-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'unsubscribe' in the Subject field.
Or by visiting the list page at //www.freelists.org/list/ian-reeds-games

Download the latest dev version of Tactical Battle here:
http://blindaudiogames.com/downloads/Tactical%20Battle%20Dev.zip

-----