[ian-reeds-games] Re: redwall abby

  • From: Ian Reed <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 May 2013 15:04:24 -0600

Sounds great. You might rename the folder to more closely match the map pack name as well since you have multiple map packs these days.

I've also added a link in the user guide to your tips and tricks document.
Thanks for creating that. I linked directly to the dropbox link so if you update it people will always see the latest version, but if they are playing the game offline then the link won't work. I don't think people really play offline much anymore anyway but I can also download it and include it in the game files if you prefer.

Ian Reed

On 5/10/2013 2:58 PM, Carlos Macintosh wrote:
yeah, I wil. I'm working on a big overhaul with some more osunds and things, and random numbers.