[ian-reeds-games] question about randomize

  • From: Jaromír Pšánský <jaromir.psansky@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2018 22:57:29 +0200

question about randomise
Hello all.
I am Jarek from Czech republic and I work on my new map packs. This is a new experience for me, because I try to use a new scripts by Craig, and some one.
I am not sure what das it work, but I try it.
I need some solution for my problem. I would like to use randomise or random for my map pack, for example replace terrain random, or to place any items
random on my map. Is it correct or not? I am not sure that I do this. Can you help me please?
I am sorry, I dont speak english very well, but I lenr english, but I am beginer and my knowlidges are small.
Thank you for your help.
Jarek
Have a nice day.

-----
You can unsubscribe from this list by sending email to
ian-reeds-games-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'unsubscribe' in the Subject field.
Or by visiting the list page at //www.freelists.org/list/ian-reeds-games

Download the latest dev version of Tactical Battle here:
http://blindaudiogames.com/downloads/Tactical%20Battle%20Dev.zip