[ian-reeds-games] Re: new version

  • From: Ian Reed <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2015 20:03:30 -0600

Duyahn,

You can copy map pakcs from the old Data for TB\Map Packs folder to the new one so you don't have to redownload them.
Save games from an old version will not work in the new version, so you are best off continueing to use the old version to finish any saved games.
The NVDA screen reader is supported. Press alt + O while in the game to switch to it.

The link for the dev version is on the Map packs download page rather than the home page.
Since the dev versions are usually for testers it was not placed on the home page.
Sorry for the confusion.

On 8/23/2015 7:45 PM, Duyahn Walker wrote:

Hello and good evening. Thank you for the direct download link. How do we transfer our data from one version to another if we are in the middle of a map campaign? Also, Would it be possible to include screen readers such as NVDA, Jaws, System access, or Window eyes in the game? Or, would that take to much programming? Sorry for the stupid questions. Was I too far up on the website to find this version since I only saw 2.0?
Thanks for all and any answers.
Duyahn