[ian-reeds-games] more testing

  • From: shaun everiss <sm.everiss@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 31 May 2013 18:30:35 +1200

Hi.
well I converted all files to mp3, sadly I could not convert the wav ffiles though the sound recorder on xp announced that the files were actually in an unknown pcm format but could not save them probably as it could not read the origional format, the format was unable to be played by sound recorder it said the hardware was unable to play yet I can play these files on winamp just fine. the files do load and I do hear 1 second of one of the chars a man I think its the inn keeper then the error comes up. even with changing to mp3 all files the game just wouldn't play ball so I suspect since my win7 system works that its probably not the sound files but who knows? soundcard of both systems are realtech hd, both have the latest drivers so I am miffed what it could be.
It works on one of the units which is good.