[ian-reeds-games] Re: map sizes

  • From: "Allan Thompson" <allan1.thompson@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 May 2015 21:15:05 -0400

Sounds like a neat map pack idea.
When I made kobold dungeon it was around 100 X 100. I had to split it into
three different maps because by the time a person got to the last door before
the finale things would lag really bad. Ian had worked on the problem and got
some good results. My hope is that the hundred X hundred map might work out
now. I would say maybe half that would be safe for the moment.
Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

Al