[ian-reeds-games] Re: idea

  • From: anthony <aluis.rivera25@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2016 00:04:25 -0800

alright, it would be like a mortal combat style game

i already have an idea for the first arena

it is a collapsing roof
though my question here is, if it is possible to have terrain disappear, a few squares at a time so that the arena shrinks over turns. or if i will have to make the squares or terrain as enemies for both teams and just have them destroy it as they fight.
thanks for any suggestions