[ian-reeds-games] game error

  • From: Jaromír Pšánský <jaromir.psansky@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2013 09:49:05 +0100

---------------------------

An error has occurred. Please notify the game creator of this error. You can copy the entire error to your clipboard by pressing control + C. Then you can paste it into an email by pressing control + V and send the email to support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.
System.OutOfMemoryException: System.OutOfMemoryException.

v System.String.GetStringForStringBuilder(String value, Int32 startIndex, Int32 length, Int32 capacity)

v System.Text.StringBuilder.GetNewString(String currentString, Int32 requiredLength)

  v System.Text.StringBuilder.Append(String value)

  v System.Diagnostics.StackTrace.ToString(TraceFormat traceFormat)

  v System.Environment.GetStackTrace(Exception e, Boolean needFileInfo)

  v System.Exception.get_StackTrace()

  v System.Exception.ToString()

v Game.Program.HandleError(Exception ex) v C:\Data\Recent\TacticalRPG\TacticalRPG\Program.cs:řádek 63

v Game.Program.Main(String[] args) v C:\Data\Recent\TacticalRPG\TacticalRPG\Program.cs:řádek 34
OK
This error is the second. I play this gamon monday and today. This is a same mystake. I dont know what is happen if is mystake in my computer or in your program.
Thank you for your responces.
Jarek