[ian-reeds-games] Re: feature suggestion for TB

  • From: Monkey <murtagh69.monkeys@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2016 22:18:57 -0700

You could always use ambiance in place of music... Or combine the two.

On 1/13/16, Blind Hunter <hokehunterj@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hey guys. So, I recently came up with an idea for tactical battle. I
think it would be great if a map could have an ambience sound attached
to it. If I knew how, I would write a script. So yeah, just putting
this suggestion out there.

-----
You can unsubscribe from this list by sending email to
ian-reeds-games-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'unsubscribe' in the Subject
field.
Or by visiting the list page at
//www.freelists.org/list/ian-reeds-games

Download the latest dev version of Tactical Battle here:
http://blindaudiogames.com/downloads/Tactical%20Battle%20Dev.zip

--
-Mew