[ian-reeds-games] equip type suggestion

  • From: "Allan Thompson" <allan1.thompson@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "ian-reeds-games@freelist" <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 02:49:49 -0500

Hi Ian,
I was wondering if it would be easier or possible to allow multiple groups in
item flags.

What I am thinking of is dividing up weapons and armor etc into groups by
class, if one desires to do so.  There is a lot of overlapping weapons and
armor and it seemed to be an easier way to do that. Each item can be groupied
into a warrior class, a ranger class, a rogue class, etc and so forth, so that
in the unit, all you do is list the class...and maybe an all or generic
catagory for those that are common to all the classes.

Just an idea. It seemed it would be simpler that way. Unfortunately I didn't
see it that way till I started messing with it, lol.