[ian-reeds-games] Re: effect immunities question

  • From: Monkey <murtagh69.monkeys@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2015 12:40:38 -0600

Heh, that's odd...
Sounds like some form of effect application is still going into play
here... I didn't think that was supposed to happen.

On 10/6/15, Allan Thompson <allan1.thompson@xxxxxxx> wrote:

This about the apply sound script by Monkey and about the effect immunities
thing.

What I was doing was, instead of a sound file for weapons, I instead set up
each weapon with 4 different sounds. These four sounds involve a weapon
hitting different types of armor. These are then put into 4 different
effects, and each effect had the apply sound script for the playing of the
sounds.
Now with effect immunities flag on the armor which then got equipped, I was
thinking that these four effects would cancel each other out minus the one
effect that represented that armor being hit.

The good news is that all of the sounds played. The bad news is the same as
the good news. They all played. I tried effect immunities on the target
unit
but no luck.

Does anyone have these problems? If it works for someone else, let me
know.
I don't know if I am doing something wrong.
al

"The truth shall make you free"
Jesus Christ of Nazareth 33AD

-----
You can unsubscribe from this list by sending email to
ian-reeds-games-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'unsubscribe' in the Subject
field.
Or by visiting the list page at
//www.freelists.org/list/ian-reeds-games

Download the latest dev version of Tactical Battle here:
http://blindaudiogames.com/downloads/Tactical%20Battle%20Dev.zip

--
-Mew