[ian-reeds-games] Re: cut scenes

  • From: Niklas <niklasrittinghaus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2013 23:15:17 +0200

hmm, I don’t know. I can talk only about mainstream strategy games and there
are some wich have cut scenes. In command and conquer for example, there are
cut scenes between the missions. I am inspired from such games and that are
strategy games, too. Just an idea. I think it is already possible in TB to
implement cut scenes. I simply don’t know if anyone has made that already in
map packs. Would be nice to know.