[ian-reeds-games] Re: craig new script flags weirdness

  • From: Craig Brett <craigbrett17@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2013 23:06:49 +0000

Hi al,

Both are to do with things still in progress that I never finished. The first,
the announcement of items, is to do with me trying to transfer items over when
you transform, I forgot to take it out. I'm still waiting on Ian to help me
finish that one. I should have taken the announcements out, though. My bad.

The second is just me commenting out the line that didn't work, I figured it
was better than a crash. That line being the one that applied the transforming
effect to the new unit. That's why it doesn't transform back and also why it
now works, kinda. I need Ian's help here too.

I'll take out those announcements at some point. Incidentally, does unloading
transports work for you now?

Cheers,

Craig