[ian-reeds-games] can't hold down keys to repeat them

  • From: Carlos Macintosh <sleepio1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2015 04:11:09 -0400

Hi, I'm really frustrated with the change that stops you from holding down keys to repeat them. I can't advance through skill lists fast, or go through turns with high numbers of enemy units quickly because I have to hit the keys individually.

On 9/22/2015 2:02 AM, anthony wrote:

hello all. working on the medieval pack. been doing a few things, at the moment I am
working on the way the castle looks. however, I have encountered a few messages such
as "Battlements is an unknown structure and things of the sort. so if anyone is
willing to help me on the programming side of things, such as helping me fix the
flag issues let me know. and any suggestions for units and sounds is appreciated.
I do have a question. Currently there are three towers. Each has battlements,
but I am not sure how to add range for archers. So lets say an archer is on the
battlements, how do I make the archer gain 10 range or things of the sort? I
was looking at the hill file in the getting started pack, but it didn't work.
Does the range effect only work on terrain? or can it also work on structures.
thanks, excited to make this pack!

-----
You can unsubscribe from this list by sending email to
ian-reeds-games-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'unsubscribe' in the Subject field.
Or by visiting the list page at //www.freelists.org/list/ian-reeds-games

Download the latest dev version of Tactical Battle here:
http://blindaudiogames.com/downloads/Tactical%20Battle%20Dev.zip

-----