[ian-reeds-games] Transport scripts

  • From: Richard Claridge <richard.claridge68@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ian-reeds-games <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2013 12:31:04 +0100

Hi Craig.
I've been running your newest script updates through their paces on my
transport script test map and have found a couple things that might
need looking at.
Firstly is an issue with a transport that won't give me my units back.
I've added the announce how many units in transport script thing, and
it definitely says it has my units inside it, but when i use the
unload skill it tells me something like the following. I've copied
what it says to the best of my ability, I had to keep attempting to
unload just to get the full message written out.
Error in script, context unload_all_transported_units line 126 column 20 21
Object reference not set to an instance of an object

The second issue is one of using the message argument when loading a
unit. This one might not be a problem at all but might be the way I've
written it out. Below is my line and the error that I've copied out.
in my skill file:
after_perform=load_unit_into_transport@ { capacity_cost: 1, Message:
"{0} boards the {1}" }
the error:
Error in script, context load_unit_into_transport line 52 column 28 29,
Reference get unit name is not defined
I couldn't quite hear it properly so this is roughly what it said
rather than an accurate account.
Any ideas on either of these issues?
Thanks
Richard