[ian-reeds-games] To Craig and Abigail

  • From: Ian Reed <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 07 Sep 2013 04:35:20 -0600

I just had a thought.
If you could include a version.txt file with a commented version number then it would be easier for me to know if the version of your scripts I'm deploying with the game is the most up to date.
And easier for you to know too.
I'd need you to tell me the most up to date version as well, but that's easier than re downloading the scripts if I'm not sure.

You can choose your own convention for a version number, just as long as it changes with each version we should be set.

Thanks,