[ian-reeds-games] Re: Tactical Battle 1.13 dev 17

  • From: Jaromír Psánský <jaromir.psansky@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2013 07:12:15 +0200

Hi Ian.
Game is excellent work, but program tell me that is not recognise some points or flags. For example I have move points and sintax for unit is: move_max=3 unit can move 3 cells on turn. In def15 this problem not exists. I think, that i have correctly sintax, I do not understand why this version say some not correct flags or points.
Jarek
I can send this map packs.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ian Reed" <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>